Monday, January 12, 2009

The World of Behind the Scenes

I had intended something altogether different but on the way, I had a calamity. My blob vanished. I have a list of posts on the Edit page but no posts on the site. Can you believe this? Frankly, I can. It is reminiscent of the time I happened to delete my operating system on the mac. Randy B. said that took a lot of talent. I have decided not to post another blob until I find out if indeed I have lost all or might in fact end up with duplicates. It's karma. I got jealous of a friend of a friend's blob which has a quote from the Daily Dalai Lama. My dad had a quote from the daily Buddha, which, naturally being my dad, he made up. It was this green-eyed attempt to have the daily quote which caused the breakdown in communication between Moi and my blob. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment