Thursday, January 8, 2009

Russian translator under arbol. I mean, "Translator of Russian" under arbol.
Translator, native San Franciscan. No, not the San Francisco in Brazil. The one in California.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*********************************************************
Clearly, the Shire needs a clarifying someone to interpret Moi's shortcuts to Thoughts. The word antecedent (referring to the pronoun most recently employed) is not one of her specialties. Her gifts run to whimsey, as you may have noticed from her profile pic and poetry. Here's a poem for your perusal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
****************************
JOURNEY
I trudge the solemn path
To Age from blithesome Youth;
I cannot look behind.
The land I left was Truth.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This was written at the very old age of sixteen. I now must revise and say "The land I found was Truth." And the trudging was a whole lot of fun!
The blessing of the day: Fear not the trudging! Elves, faeries, angels, and whimsey attend thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment