Thursday, January 15, 2009

Abrazame Muy Fuerte


Sophie is missing Lucille. I said, "Sophers, how about we refresh our Spanish?" Sophie dutifully curled up on the arm of the sofa and waited for my commentary. Was I surprised! Telefutura(ironic name considering) was re-running a telenovela I had seen in 2001. I told Sophie, "Abrazame Muy Fuerte translates to, 'I need big hugs.'" She wasn't impressed. Her claim to needs involves better din-din. Her look said, "When are you going to sneak in some Fancy Feast ?" Obviously, the feline rumor mill has been active about certain previous cat-sitting adventures of mine with Cleo and Toni. You probably think Cleo is short for Cleopatra and Toni for Anthony but it's not the case. It's Cleopatra and Marie Antionette, two beauties, very into movies. Watching Pablo Montero, popular singer, and one of the featured stars of Abrazame Muy Fuerte, made me wonder if one of my favorite song of 1973 could be found on YouTube. Yes! "Eres Tu."
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
On this special day, a quote:
*************************************************************************************
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality."--Martin Luther King, Jr.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I wish you the blessings of tolerance, the keeping of animals large and small, and love songs in the still of the night.

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I can take my eyes off that frog, tirelessly ascending, I will say something pithy here. But that may take awhile. Blob on, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be able to think of something pithy to say, as soon as I can take my eyes off that frog, endlessly ascending toward...what?

    ReplyDelete